The first Sony Ericsson phone was first released in 2001, and since then, Sony Ericsson has become one of the largest mobile manufacturers on the planet. At Dr. Cell Phone, we love Sony Ericsson phones – especially the rockin’ Walkman series. And, we love working on them.
Dr. Cell Phone’s Houston repair center is located in Midtown – just a few minutes from the Galleria area. We’ve got a stockroom full of all the factory-certified parts your Sony Ericsson might need – from earpieces to batteries to speakers. Bottom line? Our repair service rocks almost as hard as your Sony Ericsson phone does.
But don’t take our word for it. If your Sony Ericsson phone needs a little TLC, drop on by. We offer same-day, while-you-wait service for most repairs (some take a little longer). Can’t make it into the city? No worries. Our mail-in service rocks, too: We offer overnight shipping, and our turnaround time for most repairs is 1 to 3 days! Ready to rock? Let’s get started!
Repair Services offered by Dr. Cell Phone Houston
At Dr. Cell Phone, we offer a full range of repair services for Sony Ericsson phones (we like to think of it as our set list):
- Problems with touch-screen
- Cracked lens, LCDproblems
- Keyboard repair or key replacement
- Battery replacement
- Damaged data ports
- Speaker issues
- Earpiece issues
- Outer casing issues
- Charging port replacements
Would You Like Guarantees with That?
That’s right, there’s more: Dr. Cell Phone Houston not only repairs cell phones with expertise, but also offers several bonuses:
- Technicians with over 25 years of combined experience in cell phone repair
- Same day service, just bring your Sony Ericsson in!
- 30 day guarantee on all service and parts (except for water damage)
- New, high-quality parts certified by the manufacturer
- Quick mail-in service with 1-3 day turnaround
Popular Sony Ericsson Models